Compare the Ultimate List of
Project Management Tools
The most powerful, interactive Gantt chart features, yet simple to use.
Purpose-built for hybrid teams
Online Project Planning Tools
Plan, schedule and share your projects online with award-winning Gantt charts by ProjectManager. As team members update their assigned tasks, your online project plan automatically refreshes.
- Schedule milestones and dependencies
- Drag and drop timelines for quick changes
Real-Time Project Dashboards
Project dashboards tell you at a glance whether your project is on track. Data is displayed in charts that both project managers and team members can understand and use.
- Track tasks, budgets and teams
- No complex set up required
Web-Based Task Management Tools
Choose from a number of task management tools to manage your work, including task lists, kanban boards, sheets and calendars. Team members can collaborate on tasks from anywhere.
- Add comments and attachments
- Organize tasks from multiple projects
Integrate with over
1,000 Business Apps
Seamless importing and round-tripping of Microsoft Project plans, Excel files & CSV files.
Manage tasks right in your Gmail app! Plus, sync to Google Drive & your Google Calendars.
View and update all your ProjectManager tasks in Jira for maximum efficiency.
Share all your project conversations in your favorite Slack channels.
Keep the data flowing when you connect with Salesforce via our Zapier integration.
Project Reporting Tools
Create reports with the push of a button. Project managers can report on status, availability, time, variance and more. Review and export as a PDF, Word or Excel file.
- Customize reports with interfaces
- Get the insights to hit your goals
Online Timesheets That Save Time
Track time, log hours and populate timesheets within one project management system. Timesheets can be auto-filled with last week’s tasks for fast, easy time tracking.
- Create timesheet reports for detailed analysis
- Streamline project budgeting and payroll
Resource Management Tools
Manage resources and team workload across all your projects. Know at a glance if the right resources have the right amount of work. Even account for holidays in the project schedule.
- Track resources and their costs
- Set availability and balance workloads
Manage Multiple Projects
PPM tools like roadmaps and portfolio dashboards make it simple to manage multiple projects. Get real-time business intelligence across your organization with our web-based tools.
- Organize projects into programs & portfolios
- Create plans with interdependencies