Manage projects. Empower teams. Start free.
- Plan projects and collaborate with your team
Per user/month, billed annually
$... billed monthly
Project management & collaboration:
- No user minimum: up to 10 users
- Up to 20 projects
- Unlimited tasks and subtasks
- Unlimited commentsComment on tasks, attach files, add emojis, tag team members and keep all project communication in one place.
- Gantt, Sheet, Board, List and Calendar viewsPlan and execute projects as a team in five different views. Data updates in real time.
- Project dashboardProject dashboards update automatically as you work. Track progress, tasks, costs and more in real time.
- Essential reportsPull together important project data and download it. Access project status, project plan, task reports and more.
- Project import & exportImport your existing projects to ProjectManager to kickstart your plan, and export project data for reporting.
- Featured templatesChoose from a library of project templates for industries including construction, manufacturing, IT and more.
- Copy projectsCopy a project and retain your tasks, dependencies, planned hours, assignees and more. Customize your selection and make new projects quickly.
- Recurring tasksEliminate repetitive task creation by setting daily, weekly, monthly or annual recurrence.
- MeetingsSchedule meetings and sync with your team at a fixed date and time.
- My Summary & Team Summary DashboardsSee a summary of all your current tasks, projects and communications for yourself or your team on one dashboard.
- 5GB file storageStore, access and organize your project files in our cloud-based software. Keep every important document in one place.
- iOS & Android mobile appsFree companion app that you can use to update tasks, upload photos, log hours and more. Perfect for field teams who aren’t behind a computer.
- SSO via Microsoft & Google authenticationLog in with a Google ID or Microsoft ID.
- On-demand video trainingWe provide virtual product training to get your team onboarded quickly.
- Email supportOur knowledgeable support team responds to requests from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday-Friday.
- Live trainingWeekly training webinars for our customers to elevate their project management skills.
- Advanced project, portfolio & resource management
Per user/month, billed annually
$... billed monthly
Everything on Team and more:
- No user limits
- Up to 100 projects
- 5 free guest licenses
- Resource management, workloads and time trackingDefine working days, balance team workloads, set labor rates and more. Log hours on tasks and submit secure timesheets for easy resource and team management.
- Workflow & automation (5 rules per workflow)Create rules to automatically execute processes. No code experience required.
- Portfolio dashboardYour portfolio dashboards populate as you input data. You’ll be able to see rollup data on tasks, cost, workload and more.
- Advanced reportsAccess advanced project reports like portfolio status reports, timesheet reports, workload reports and more.
- Portfolio roadmapManage your project portfolio using our robust Gantt chart format on the roadmap view. Filter information on the page to see relevant data.
- Risk managementManage risks within your project and collaborate on solutions with your team. Leverage the built-in risk matrix for easy analysis.
- Timesheets & approvalsCapture time spent with timesheets. As hours are logged, timesheets will update automatically.
- Custom templatesCreate a custom template from an existing project and share it with your team.
- Expenses & budgetingSet a budget for your project and easily track costs and expenses. With powerful cost management features, it’s easy to keep your projects under budget.
- Portfolio Summary DashboardGet a high-level project portfolio summary with actionable insights for all of your projects on one screen. Get status updates for each project, team and communication thread in the Workstream.
- Task & project historyTask and project history allows you to track changes on the task and project level.
- IntegrationsIntegrate ProjectManager with Slack or MS Teams.
- 25GB file storageStore, access and organize your project files in our cloud-based software. Keep every important document in one place.
- 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)Maintain your users’ account security, and safeguard your account by implementing two-factor authentication.
- Enterprise-grade features for advanced business management, exceptional security and custom integrations for organizations with multifaceted needs.
Everything on Business and more:
- Unlimited free guest licenses
- Unlimited projects
- Advanced integrations
- API accessUse our API to integrate with thousands of tools. Create custom applications or integrate with your own internal systems.
- Single sign-on / SAMLCentralize your user management with SAML Single Sign-on.
- Workflow & automation (20 rules per workflow; unlimited actions)Create rules to automatically execute processes. No code experience required.
- Account exportsThe account holder can export all project data, including account data, user details, tasks and timesheets for data backups.
- Audit logsThe audit log allows you to track account-level changes, including user security events, configuration changes and administrative actions.
- Custom security rolesCreate customizable account security roles for contractors, guests and more.
- Dedicated customer success managerGet a dedicated customer success manager when you pay annually. Your customer success manager can help with training and offer personalized recommendations.
- Priority supportAccelerated support for our top-tier customers. Get your issues resolved faster.
- Onboarding assistanceOnboarding refers to how you and your team set yourselves up in the software.
- Personalized trainingGet personalized training from an expert on our customer success team.
- Unlimited file storageStore, access and organize your project files in our cloud-based software. Keep every important document in one place.
Frequently Asked Questions
It all depends on your project goals. The Gantt chart is available on the Team edition, and portfolio management features are available on the Business edition. ProjectManager is happy to consult with your team to help you find the right edition. You can contact us at [email protected].
You can change your plan at any time. If you are interested in an annual plan or the enterprise edition, reach out to [email protected].
You can pay for ProjectManager on a monthly or an annual basis. If you decide to pay annually, you can save up to 23%.
ProjectManager gives you complete flexibility. You can cancel your monthly account anytime, or toggle between paid plans.
You can change the number of people on your team by logging into your account. If you add or subtract users, your next monthly invoice will reflect your new plan price.
You can customize roles on both the Account and Project level. At the Account level, a team member can be an Admin, Manager, Member or a Custom Role. All roles require a license to access the software. In addition to Account level roles, team members can have custom security access per project, including Edit, Manage or Collaborate access.
When your 30 day free trial ends, you’ll be automatically downgraded to the free Starter edition unless you decide to purchase one of the paid editions.
Of course! Reach out to us at [email protected].
Our Security Framework consists of standards and practices that form a multi-tiered approach to safeguarding data integrity, confidentiality, infrastructure, and network stability. We embed best practices for industry compliance through internal processes and conduct regular audits to maintain the most up-to-date security practices and protocols. You can read more about our robust security here and download the whitepaper.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for monthly plans. We accept ACH transfers for annual plans.
Powerful for managers. Flexible for teams.
Trusted by 35,000+ users worldwide.
Head of Portfolio
“With really good scientists, you need a high degree of trust. ProjectManager lends itself to a trust in teams.”
“We save money because we can monitor our costs and track projects in real time. All the information is in ProjectManager.”
Head of Finance
“Letting my team view the same project in different ways is a significant advantage, saving us hours every week.”
Start your free 30-day trial
Deliver faster, collaborate better and innovate more effectively without the high price tag or months-long implementation required by other products.