We’re Hiring at ProjectManager.com
Get organized. Do amazing things. It’s a simple mantra, but an undoubtedly powerful one. With the demands of the modern workplace, we’re all looking for ways to get better organized, work more efficiently, and make smarter use of the hours we have each day.
The relentless pursuit of this goal drives our talented team at ProjectManager.com to ideate and create project management tools which help businesses of all sizes, across industries, to do amazing things which help take their organizations to the next level.
What People Are Saying...
“There is so much opportunity [at ProjectManager.com]; new hires are amazed with the plethora of options and projects available to work on…”
ProjectManager.com is a simple yet powerful online suite of project & portfolio management tools that enable managers & teams to plan, track, monitor and report on projects in real-time. We enable tens of thousands of project teams globally to scale their project management processes and deliver work faster, more reliably and more visibly across the enterprise. With over 2 million projects planned, our goal is to become the unquestioned industry leader in project management software.
Our Work Philosophy
Headquartered in Austin, Texas with additional offices in Auckland, New Zealand, our company philosophy is rooted in the gritty, get-it-done Texan work ethic, with a dash of the Kiwi emphasis on not letting the lines blur between work and your personal life. We are serious about work life balance — we don’t work on weekends, and we don’t expect you to either.
Why ProjectManager.com is a Great Place to Work
- A collaborative atmosphere with projects that require crossing departmental lines.
- A laid-back and casual, but deeply goal and metrics-driven culture.
- Full autonomy and ownership over your work with no micro-management.
- An experimental mindset that’s quick to amplify successes, and just as quickly drop what isn’t working. No one’s married to failing ideas for their own sake.
- Open-door management philosophy and fully-transparent business operations. You’ll know where the company’s headed, and what your role is on that path.
- The Kiwi Way of Work – Arrive on time, stay focused, get your job done, and walk out the door at the end of the day leaving your work at work.
Health, vision and dental coverage for full-time employees
Generous PTO policy
including paid sick days
Convenient and easily-accessible Central West Austin location
With a Strong Foundation, The Future Is Bright
We’ve built a community of over 10 million project managers worldwide who use our software to solve their most complex problems, and manage their most demanding projects, since being founded in New Zealand in 2008. With a strong foundation of corporate giants like the USPS, Ralph Lauren, Volvo, the United Nations and NASA as clients, we’re expanding into new territory by simplifying project management software for companies of all sizes to continue to drive our rapid growth.
Over 2,000,000 projects planned by companies including…