Project Planning for All Teams & Industries
With flexible project planning features, different teams across the enterprise can use ProjectManager.com to manage any kind of project. The following industries use ProjectManager.com to manage their projects and teams:
- IT & Software Development
- Financial Services
- And more…
Finally, no project is too large, or too small. ProjectManager.com has features to support enterprise PPM and PMO managed projects, as well as shorter projects needed by smaller teams within the organization.
Portfolio Project Management
Get real-time insights across all the projects in your portfolio or enterprise in several ways with ProjectManager.com. Our real-time dashboards enable at-a-glance, bird’s eye views into project performance, resource availability across all projects, status and health, to name just a few ways to get insight into project data. For example you can:
- Get portfolio dashboard views or create individual project dashboards
- Create project groups and group dashboards
- Report on resources, time and expenses across all projects
- Manage team workload and resource availability across projects
- Create project teams according to skill level or resource groups
- Track budgets across the enterprise
- Get centralized PPM online file storage
Coordinating teams and projects across the enterprise has never been easier. With ProjectManager.com, only one tool is needed across the organization, because it’s simple enough to use by any kind of team. At the same time, it has the robust project planning features, and portfolio views required by executive teams and PMOs.
Agile and Waterfall Project Planning
Agile teams have the ability to plan iteratively, collaborate with teams and easily adjust tasks and timelines. And Waterfall teams love the scheduling features that enable them to plan out longer projects. It’s easy to:
- Plan in sprints
- Plan long projects and easily change them
- Track issues
- Manage scope
- View critical path
- Manage resource
A number of ProjectManager.com clients use a blend of Agile and Waterfall processes to manage their projects, which makes the tool perfect for different phases of product and project development.
Plan & Monitor Expenses
Manage your project expenses with task, resource and project cost planning. Every task can have a planned cost and every resource can be measured with hourly rates. You can:
- Plan any type of cost
- Track recurring and amortized expenses
- Set up recurring costs
With your overall project budget added into the system, you’ll be able to monitor expenses against your plan.
Advanced Project Planning Features
Whether you need portfolio dashboards or deeper project planning and scheduling features, ProjectManager.com has all the advanced project management features teams need to run projects through the entire project management lifecycle.
ProjectManager.com features the ability to:
- Plan and share projects entirely online
- Import & export MS Project, Excel & .csv files
- Link tasks and dependencies
- Set baselines
- Create email alerts
- Establish and track milestones
- Schedule resources
- Monitor risks, issues and changes
- View your critical path
- And so much more…
And with centralized online file storage, and easy file-sharing features, it’s easy to plan and collaborate with remote and global teams.