Every year ProjectManager.com awards a scholarship of $1,000 to one student who demonstrates a passion and in-depth knowledge of the project management discipline.
2016/2017 School Year Scholarship Prompt
Explain to us in a 60-second or less video on how you plan to innovate in the field of Management or Project Management.
How to Apply:
- Post your video on YouTube
- Email your first and last name, university name, major/focus and public YouTube link to [email protected]
The student that demonstrates the most creative ideas around innovation in project management will receive the scholarship.
When to Apply:
- Create your video and email us your contact information and link so we can enter you into the scholarship competition before Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at midnight EST.
- The winner will be contacted via email on June 6, 2016 and will receive the $1,000 scholarship when it is awarded by June 10, 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
- This scholarship is available to permanent US residents and/or citizens aged 18 or older.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two-year, four-year, or a graduate program are eligible. If you are selected as the winner, you must submit proof that you are attending or scheduled to attend a college or university before December 2016. Acceptable proof includes an emailed, faxed or mailed copy of your college enrollment or acceptance letter.
- An eligible submission must include all of the following:
- A short video (60-seconds or less) posted on YouTube. The upload link can be found here.
- The video must address how you plan to innovate within your specific discipline in either management or project management.
- Email us at [email protected] with your first name, last name, university name, major/focus and YouTube link.
- Financial situation and/or monetary awards, or previous scholarships have no bearing on this scholarship award.
- You will have 72 hours to reply once you are contacted via email; otherwise your scholarship will be awarded to the next best video.
- You do not have to be a project management major in order to enter to win.
- By submitting your video, you understand that ProjectManager.com may include the video on YouTube, its website or other social media properties in order to promote its scholarship program.
Great PM Resources for Students
Read More »
Read More »
Read More »