We surveyed over 2,000 full-time workers and obtained some compelling insights and statistics that are sure to surprise you and disrupt a preconceived notion or two. Download the full study to learn everything you need to know about modern paid time off policies and attitudes in the United States.
Get the Free Study
It turns out that 81% of full-time employees consider PTO a critical factor when evaluating a job offer. Download the study find out more about the current PTO landscape in the United States.
Our Study Reveals:
- How much PTO workers have on average in a given calendar year
- Whether or not workers consider PTO to be important when evaluating a potential job offer
- Which industries offer the most PTO
- The correlations between longevity at a company and volume of PTO
- How workers from different generations feel about PTO in general and their own company’s policy
- Whether an employee’s feelings about PTO corresponds to how much they used their own PTO
- How employees with unlimited PTO feel about this trendy policy
With the importance of work-life balance in today’s society, it’s critical that both job seekers and HR managers understand current PTO trends, opinions and policies in the United States. This report gives you everything you need to wrap your head around the concept of paid time off.
Our study was conducted using SurveyMonkey.com. We surveyed over 2,000 full-time employees to ensure statistical relevance. For more information about our study, email [email protected]