ProjectManager is excited to announce the addition of Microsoft Teams to its growing marketplace of integrations. Get to your ProjectManager tasks quickly without having to leave MS Teams. Our seamless integration of the popular communication app gives users fast access to and editing of tasks in ProjectManager.
Benefits of ProjectManager’s Integration With MS Teams
There are many advantages of using our integration to seamlessly connect your communication app with our award-winning project management app. Here are just a few.
- Avoid having important work slip through the cracks by turning MS Team messages into tasks in ProjectManager without having to leave the Teams app.
- Transform MS Teams from a mere communication channel into a truly collaborative part of your project management software.
- Improve communication in MS Teams by adding URLs to conversations so you don’t have to leave the app—you have what you need at your fingertips
- Reduce meetings and status updates with MS Teams messages that reference tasks and their details in the channel.
- Turn MS Teams messages with last-minute requests into tasks in ProjectManager.
- Find tasks to update clients and link them in the conversation.
- Use the ProjectManager mobile app to turn MS Teams messages into updated tasks and projects even when you’re not at your desk.
Simple Commands Activate the Following Features
Create tasks in ProjectManager from MS Teams direct messages or any channel. Add a task name, description, assignee and due date with the command /task-create.
Search, comment and edit ProjectManager tasks in MS Teams using the command /task-search and adding the keyword you want to find.
View the status of a task and more with the command /TASKID, then click edit to update the data.
ProjectManager’s MS Teams Integration Beats MS Projects
ProjectManager with MS Teams integration beats Microsoft Project at its own game. Our integration is more powerful than MS Project. It’s complicated and frustrating to turn a message in MS Teams into a task in MS Project, unlike the quick and easy way it’s done in ProjectManager’s integration. MS Projects integration is complicated and limited, just like using MS Projects for project management.
ProjectManager is award-winning project management software that integrates MS Team seamlessly for easier and faster collaboration. Turn messages in MS Teams into tasks without ever having to leave the app. Edit and search work in ProjectManager right from MS Teams. Get the best of both worlds. Join teams at Avis, Nestle and Siemens who use ProjectManager to deliver successful projects. Get started with ProjectManager today for free.