How to Onboard Your Team to ProjectManager.com
Learn how to get everyone involved in your next project
ProjectManager.com works best as a project collaboration software, where the entire team has access to our suite of project management tools. Add team members, assign them tasks and give them more visibility into their progress and their role.
Adding New Users To Your Project
Watch this handy video for visual instructions on how to add more users to ProjectManager.com.
Where to Add Users
There are three primary places you can click to add new users to your project.
- Go to the top left drop down, then select Add People
- Go to All Projects > People > Add Person
- Click on Invite Team under the “Welcome” tab (if visible)
Once you have found where to add a user, all you need to do now is enter some basic information:
- Give them a name
- Type in their email
- Assign them a role
There are five different types of roles:
- Admin: the manager who signed up for the software and handles onboarding
- Manager: any team leader who needs to assign tasks, track progress & report
- Team Member: licensed user who works on tasks, can have access restricted
- Guest: non-licensed guest who can merely view your project in a “view-only” state
- None: an item/team member without a license scheduled in the workload calendar
Once you have filled out the user’s information and assigned them a role, they will receive an email invitation to the software, asking them to update their login information. Once they log in, they have been officially added to the project and can be assigned tasks immediately!